Mat Newman March 13 2015 12:05:57IBM is taking center stage with a number of amazing activities at CeBIT 2015 in Hannover, Germany 16 – 20 March 2015. CeBIT is "the" information technology conference known to define the latest IT trends, thought leadership by industry leaders and forward thinking panel discussions, and the latest product innovations from around the world. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to experience IBM's technology first hand and network around a "New Way to Work."
IBM will host a New Way to Work Signature Moment Event on March 18 from 3:30PM - 7:30PM CET, featuring Bob Picciano, Jeff Schick and Alistair Rennie, clients, industry leaders and more. This "event within an event" features a series of short talks focused on the ways people must think, innovate and engage differently, hands on demonstrations of IBM Verse and IBM Watson Analytics and opportunities to experience IBM Design Thinking.
IBM will also have a significant presence at CeBIT 2015 throughout the week, including keynotes on the main stage, client presentations, analyst and press briefings, demonstrations and more. Some of the exciting activities include:
- “New Way to Work” keynote on center stage at CeBIT on Wednesday March 18 (1:00PM - 1:30PM CET), featuring Jeff Schick and Bob Picciano.
- Social Business & Web Experience Arena with 6 talks featuring Collaboration, IBM Verse, Digital Experience in Hall 4 and a trilogy of Social Presentations within the IBM Conference Program
- Live demonstrations of IBM Verse in the Social Booth and IBM Watson Analytics in IBM Analytics Booth Hall 2, booth A10 that include guided tours for clients, mobile device bar and more – Hall 2, booth A10
- Design Boot Camp (March 16, 2:30-5:30pm CET), for social influencers, analysts and more, featuring 30 Analysts and 20 social influencers
- Analyst Day featuring two talks: “IBM Verse and the Future of Mail” and “Big Data and Analytics”
The New Way to Work Signature Moment event will be live-streamed for those who cannot attend: